Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Speeding the Cyberspace Apocalypse

In one of the lesser-known Black Books of Prophecy of Abdul Alhazred, it is foretold that the day will dawn where the number of bloggers* will exceed the number of non-bloggers, and that when that hour comes round, the Earth will groan, tombs will yawn wide, and the Dead shall pour forth from their uneasy rest, crying, “Hey! Will all you people shut the hell up?

Doing my part to hasten that day, welcome to my blog.


*(n.b. Alhazred, as quoted by HP Lovecraft, used a somewhat-ruder and less-specific term, but I'm pretty sure he meant "bloggers".)

3 comments:

Jake Jesson said...

Ooooh. Excellent.

Now be sure to update. Or, y'know, else.

Unknown said...

I'm impressed by your current reading list. I've just finished the graphic novel of Daredevil and now starting a Batman collection. Nice site, David.

David Isaak said...

I'll be updating 2-3 times a week, Jake-O.

Raymond, I'll soon be adding "Watchmen" to my bedside, just so I can say I'm reading a graphic novel. (At least for as long as it takes to read it.)